Antolino & Associates has a strong company culture dating back to 1960, when Ralph Antolino, Sr. founded the company. We are always looking for talented, hard-working, problem solvers to join the team.
Position: Financial Planner
As a financial planner, you will be responsible for delivering value to existing and new clients – from understanding each client’s unique needs, creating financial plans for clients, structuring the investment portfolio that aligns with the plan, analyzing insurance needs and solutions, and income planning. You will then help implement and maintain the plan, portfolio and relationship over time.
We have a team approach, and you will collaborate with both advisors and support staff. Our relationships typically have a senior advisor and a financial planner. You will at times directly support the senior advisor and at other times work directly with clients.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, this role can grow into an advisor role if desired over time.
This position is based in Columbus, OH. We have multiple offices and are looking to grow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Current Client Relationships
- Address current client needs, proactively uncover ways to deliver greater value to clients and new ways to empower their confidence.
- Be versed in developing financial plans and comfortable supporting senior advisors with financial planning and investment performance discussions with clients. This includes support for periodic client review meetings and other client service needs that come up throughout the year.
- Possess the analytical capacity to determine and recommend solutions in all financial planning areas in preparation for client reviews, including retirement needs, cash flow planning, investment strategies, estate/transfer solutions, tax strategies, insurance planning etc.
- Develop and maintain great relationships with our clients
- New Client Relationships
- You will have the opportunity, not the obligation, to bring in new relationships who may benefit from our services.
- Team Member
- Work with other team members to evaluate and/or /lead new firm-wide strategic initiatives.
- Actively participate in industry/community organizations.
- Promote our culture of optimism and happiness for both employees and clients.
Education, Experience and Technical Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- CFP® certification is desired (will be expected to be obtained if not currently held)
- 3-5 years sales, finance, customer service or relationship management experience
- Personal financial planning experience recommended
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with financial planning software and systems is desired
- Highly analytical and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Track record of establishing and maintaining successful interpersonal relationships.
About Antolino & Associates
- We have an A-Player culture at Antolino & Associates. We are looking for a team player who is a self-starter – someone that is a “problem solver” not an “order taker”. You should be curious to learn. Our business has been around for 60+ years yet we have the mentality and energy of a start-up. Joining our team will allow you to have an immediate impact, including proposing new ideas you may have for improving our business. We care deeply about our client relationships and our employees.
- Current Employees have used the following to describe our firm:
- Friendly & Growing
- Hard working, caring, optimism
- Action oriented, team focused
- We like to live by 4 simple rules:
- 1. Show up on time
- 2. Do what you say you’re going to do
- 3. Finish what you start
- 4. Say please and thank you.
- A hybrid work environment
If it sounds like you might fit in with our culture, we look forward to hearing from you!
Applications please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Financial Planner” in the subject line. Please describe in the cover letter why you might be a good fit to join the team and grow with us. Please also describe in the cover letter one of the hardest problems you have solved and exactly how you solved it.