Antolino & Associates is considered an ESSENTIAL BUSINESS under the orders of Ohio Governor Mike DeWine.
Our offices remain open and we are here to serve. To honor the social distancing necessary to slow the spread of COVID-19, part of our office staff will be working remotely, with direct lines being forwarded to their cell phones.
Below are a list of resources and links that you may find helpful as you navigate this pandemic.
News and resources:
- IRS Coronavirus updates:
- Market Insights from Capital Research Group:
Stimulus Cheat Sheet:
- Summary of all stimulus measures for individuals, businesses, and areas impacted:
- Summary of expanded the $100,000 401(k)/IRA penalty free withdrawal and loan guidelines:
- Federal Tax filing & payment extensions (+2019 individual IRA and Roth contribution is now July 15)
- State Tax filing deadlines vary by state. This USA Today article has compiled a comprehensive list:
- Small Business CARES Act Loan and Grant Assistance Overview:
- Economic Injury Disaster $10,000 Grant Application (online app)
- Payroll Protection Program (PPP) Detailed Description and Flow Chart for Loan Terms and Forgiveness
- Payroll Protection Program (PPP) Application (download pdf and submit to a qualified lender):
- SBA Lender List (It’s unclear which lenders have been approved yet, but here are their 100 most active)
- To defer your 6.2% Payroll Tax Payments through December 2020 (to be paid in 2021 and 2022):
- Simply contact your payroll tax provider and ask them to do so. (note: You CAN’T do both the PPP forgivable loan and also defer your payroll taxes in 2020. It’s one or the other)