Investment Management Strategies
We strive to uncover our clients’ unique dreams, goals, ambitions, and risk tolerance. Solutions are tailored to meet your global asset allocation targets. Our strategies use a multi-dimensional asset allocation approach known as The ABC’s of Cashflow™. Your portfolio will typically use one or a combination of the following strategies:
- Foundational Approach
- This strategy begins with broadly diversified active or passive portfolios, mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), individual bonds, private equity, and real estate investments. This allows for us to customize your portfolio to match your desires.
- Our investment committee vets and approves each position. This vetting process includes reviewing manager tenure and style, expectations versus actual performance, historical drawdown, peer evaluation, expense ratios and other factors.
- Additional benefits include periodic rebalancing to maintain risk/return alignment and tax management strategies to provide improved after-tax returns.
- Strategic Asset Management
- This is a defensive investment strategy rooted in technical analysis.
- These portfolios are composed of exchange traded funds (ETFs) and low-cost mutual funds to capture the opportunity provided in the equity market, while aiming to protect your portfolio from major market drawdowns.
- Our investment committee closely tracks various market and economic indicators, short and long-term trend lines, volatility, and other factors to strategically increase or decrease your market exposure.
- Intelligent Portfolios
- These portfolios are built on a technology-driven platform which includes automatic rebalancing, no transaction fees, fully digital account opening and management.
- Our firm curates a collection of models comprised of broadly diversified exchange traded funds (ETFs) and low-cost mutual funds.
- The system includes automatic tax loss harvesting to provide improved after-tax returns for non-retirement accounts.
For additional information, please review our Portfolio Management Program white paper.