Our Core Values
Helping You Preserve, Build & Transfer Wealth
We empower entrepreneurs to make financial decisions with confidence. Our clients are busy. They understand leverage and are involved in their communities. As captains of their own destiny, they value their time and a strong relationship with an advisor who cares deeply about them. Our best value creation happens through The UltraVision System® . We deliver quality customer service to our clients in Columbus and across the country. We leverage technology to communicate with our non-local clientele. We are backed by the horsepower of our broker/dealer Kestra Investment Services, LLC and custodian Charles Schwab.
We are fiduciaries. We are independent financial advisors. Click to learn more about what that really means, and why we partner with Charles Schwab to gain leverage for the clients we serve.
Components of Value
- Leadership – Our best clients consistently state that they work with our firm because we give them the confidence that they are making smart decisions in their quest to preserve, build and transfer their family wealth. We consider good leadership not just showing you what we think, but pointing you in directions that are consistent with what we have learned about your dreams, goals and ambitions.
- Creativity – We deliver creativity through our commitment to perpetual learning and interacting with other top professionals throughout the financial industry. It is coming up with the right ideas for you at the right time.
- Relationship – The soul or culture of our business is built upon getting to know our clients intimately and caring deeply about the progress we assist them in making with their lives.
- Preserving Wealth
- Legal – Entity Selection, Venue Location, Ownership Titling
- Property & Casualty Insurance Review: Auto, Home Umbrella, Business, Professional Liability
- Health/Benefits Insurance
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- Life Insurance Audit
- Life Insurance Shopping & Placement
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Retirement Income Optimization
- Retirement Plan Contribution Maximization
- Income Tax Planning
- Estate Tax Minimization
- Building Wealth
- ABC’s of Cash Flow
- Lifestyle Definition Exercise
- Risk Tolerance Profile
- Efficient Frontier Comparison
- Asset Allocation Strategy
- Accumulation Structures
- Standard & Alternative Investment Placement
- Math Modeling
- Transferring Wealth
- Estate Document Coordination
- Beneficiary Designation Monitoring & Review
- Family Foundation Creation & Management
- Flow Charting of Beneficiary
- Life Insurance Surrender Strategies
*Kestra Investment Services, LLC does not provide legal or tax advice.